1. The term “The Kielich Law Firm” refers to the owner of the website Adam Kielich, licensed by the State Bar of Texas and the Colorado Supreme Court.
2. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the website, including any operator of software that is engaging the content of the website, email systems associated with this website, the domain name of this website, the IP address of this website and the servers hosting this website, to the extent the servers are engaged in making this website and its content available to you.
Use of Content
3. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use. It is subject to change without notice. The law discussed on these pages may have changed since the publication of some or all content on this website. Your use of this content is at your own risk.
4. This information on this website relate to laws affecting Texas and those living and doing business within Texas. Laws vary across states and nations. The laws where you live or do business may differ than the information presented on this website.
5. The content of this website is not legal advice. Legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. Because the information presented here is not tailored to your specific circumstances you must not construe the information presented on this website to be legal advice. Consult a lawyer in your jurisdiction for legal advice.
6. Some links within this website may lead to other sites. This website does not incorporate materials in linked sites by reference. The author or sponsor of any other website is responsible for that content.
7. This website does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the content on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge the information presented here may contain inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for such inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Intellectual Property Rights
9. All trademarks reproduced in this website are acknowledged on the website. To the extent the intellectual property of another entity or person appears on this website, the respective owner’s intellectual property shall not be interpreted as a sponsorship, association with, or endorsement of this website and is used for fair or nominative use only.
10. You may not reproduce or link to content on this website on any other website or in any other medium without express consent. This includes the use of frames or other coding that makes content on this website appear to be part of another website although the content is produced from the servers hosting this website.
11. You may not send unsolicited commercial email to any email address listed on this website.
12. You may not use any contact form on this website to send unsolicited commercial email.
13. You may not delete, modify, or attempt to change, the content of this website.
14. You may not make any attempt to crack passwords to access administrative portions of this website, email addresses associated with this website, the servers hosting this website, or any database associated with this website.
15. You may not use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of this website, servers hosting this website, or networks connected to this website. This includes any activity that interferes with other parties’ use of the website.
16. You may not use the website or its content, intentionally or unintentionally, in any manner inconsistent with or in violation with applicable laws.
17. You may not use any robot, spider, process, routine, or other software, for the purpose of compiling information about this website or replicating content on this website for any purpose other than to make the content on this website available through a generally available search engine.
18. You may not use any website name, service marks, trademarks, or content, without prior written consent, including without limitation as metadata or hidden text.
Other Legal Terms
19. The content of this website, including these terms, are subject to the jurisdiction and laws of Texas. Any dispute arising from the content of this website shall be brought within the exclusive jurisdiction of Texas courts and venue for these disputes shall be within the Texas courts of Tarrant County, Texas and the federal courts of the Northern District of Texas.
23 This website contains advertising as a source of revenue. No product, service, law firm, or attorney is endorsed by this website, its author or any entity associated with this website. Advertisements appearing herein are generated by advertising firms in accordance with their own policies and procedures. This website has no control over the content, goods, services, or businesses selected by the advertising firms and their advertisement networks. You understand by use of this website that any advertisement is not an endorsement by this website and your election to obtain goods or services through such advertisements has been made by your independent judgment. Visiting a third party website through an advertisement herein and/or acquiring goods or services through such advertisements is not a legal service provided through this website and no warranty is made on the accuracy of any information provided on a third party website nor is warranty made on the quality of goods or services available for purchase on any third party website. This website and its author do not possess any ownership or control over any firm or business offered through any advertisements that may be found on this website. The only links to external websites controlled by this website and its author include related social media accounts and denverlaborlaw.com which also does not provide any goods or services.